Sunday Community Market
Priority is given to local residents who make or grow their own product.
Registration is @ Byron Community Centre,
69 Jonson Street, Byron Bay.
ONLY during the week prior to the markets at the following times:
- Wednesday 4.30pm - 6.00pm
- Friday 8.00am - 9.30am
- Sunday Morning 6.00am - 6.40am
For registration purposes you must:
- present photo ID
- show proof of residential address
- provide a current copy of their public liability insurance for selling at markets (10M).
- NEW casuals: please bring an example of your product with you.
Payment is made at the time of registration by cash, credit card or EFTPOS.
Registration cannot always guarentee the allocation of a site on the day.
- casual stallholder information
- information about stall categories
- priority placement system
- public liability insurance
- casual registration form
- map of market ground
- what to do on the day
Applying for a Permanent site
Twice annually, in March and September, applications from casual stallholders, who have attended a minimum 6 months, are considered. The call for applications is announced in the market newsletter.
Only a limited number of permanent sites are available and sites are allocated according to four major criterias:
- place of residence
- extent to which products are self-made,
- number of markets attended
- uniqueness of the product.
Artisan or Beachside Market Registration
Please check the individual pages for this information
Wet Weather Cancellation
Any decision to cancel the Byron Community market will be considered at 5.30am on market day.
Cancellation prior to market day will only occur in the most extreme of circumstances.
Paid registrations will be rolled over automatically to the next market or refunded upon request.
Join us on facebook